INTERLINK CONSULTING TEAM
In all Metro cities in India, Australia, Israel, Singapore, New Zealand:
Consultants and Experts
Our blend of consultants include Experts (Functional, Management) & Academicians with relevant Experience in Market, Medical, Medicines, Industry & Management.
Meet The Team
Dr. R. B. Smarta
- Founder and Managing Director of Interlink Marketing Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
- Has been a reputed consultant, corporate trainer and mentor for corporations in Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, Wellness, Healthcare and Life Sciences industry for over three decades.
- Received his PhD. in Management Sciences in 1982 from University of East Georgia. He is affiliated with IFRSA (Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts) by RSA, UK, CMC (Certified Member of Consultants) by IMCI. He has made considerable contribution to International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP), Delhi Pharmaceutical Trust (DPT), All India Drugs Control officer’s confederation, AIDCOC, IPA (Indian Pharmaceutical Association) for their projects inclusive of ‘Project Concern’.
- Has addressed many national and international seminars organized by IDMA, OPPI, Nutra India, FICCI, HADSA – Nutraceutical summits, Nutracon – Hongkong, Strategic Management at IBC–Singapore, FIP at Amsterdam, Ayurvedic Congress etc.
Mrs. Sonali Tipre
Director New Initiatives-Interlink & Senior Consultant Finance
- 20 years of experience in Enterprise Performance Management through her founded organisation “Margin’s view Consultancy Private Limited” – which is a sister concern of Interlink.
- Through Interlink Consultancy Private Limited, she has serviced a large number of Pharmaceutical & Nutra companies, by steering the assignments and building sales & marketing data models for performance management. Helped more than 100 companies improve their processes for better performance.
- Margin’s view has developed a proprietary profit analytics dashboarding tool, called “Margin’s Reveal”, which helps business leaders take quicker and educated business decisions around Sales management, Through Interlink Consultancy Private Limited, she has serviced a large number of Pharmaceutical & Nutra companies, by steering the assignments and building sales & marketing data model.
- Besides Consulting, she been a speaker in various National & International Events like CII around Financial Management, Corporate Governance & Forensic Implications.
- Academically, she has completed her B.Com, MBA Finance, IIMA (ExEd), CFAP, PhD (in Strategic Finance).
- She is also in the process of authoring her first book which she has named “Profit Distractors”.
Mr. Dixon Fernandez
Senior Consultant-Sales, Marketing & Business
- Has more than 30 years of experience in the Pharma industry.
- Started his career as Medical representative grown to the level of SBU Head in Sales and Marketing. He has handled multi-speciality Allopathy segments, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Herbaceuticals.
- Has been part of management teams in launching new divisions, Product launches and establishing the same in leading Pharma organizations like Protec(Cipla), Solus (Ranbaxy), Sun Pharma, Lundbeck India, J.B. Chemicals.
- Core competencies are Strategic Planning, Sales & Marketing effectiveness, Product Promotions & Launches, Client Relationship Management, Business development, Channel Management and Team Management.
Mr. Uday Lawate
Senior Consultant-Brand & Marketing
- Mr. Uday has proven ability to quickly build lasting business relations with doctors, he has handled various brands. He is an excellent team man & has recognized contributions in terms of both, ideas and efforts. He has made significant contribution to cross-functional projects such as PRISM & DELTA. He has varied experience/versatility in handling a division, leading projects to tangible results, proven record in Field Sales, Product Management, Market Research, Sales Management, development of Systems to track field activities vs. plans.
- He has worked with a consulting firm based at Bangalore and worked on national and international sales & marketing projects for clients.
Senior Consultant in Sales Management, System, Processes & SOPs
- Mr. K.Chandrashekharan is a senior consultant in Interlink in Sales, marketing and Business area. He has almost more than 25 years of experience in different companies in all hierarchies up to the level of SBU heads. Lastly he has worked with LG Lifesciences. His contribution through Diagnosis, Business Planning and Analysis has been noteworthy.
Mr. Kushik Desai
Senior Consultant-Manufacturing & Quality
- Mr. Kushik Desai is a Pharmacy graduate from Manipal, Post graduate in Pharmaceutical Technology and a Diploma in Industrial Management from Mumbai University.
- He has over 30 years of multifunctional experience in reputed Pharmaceutical multinational companies like Hoechst (Sanofi), Wyeth (Pfizer), Johnson & Johnson, Global Pharmatech and with herbal company, Charak., he has been actively involved in management of both green and brown field projects, product development, technology transfer, plant operations, contract manufacturing, Regulatory audits, business development, exports etc. and also, actively associated with the Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) for the past 25 years. He is also currently, attached to St. Gallen Institute, Switzerland to support OPEX initiatives in India.
Mr. Sanjay Deshpande
Senior Consultant-Institutional Business
- A pharmacist, MBA, he has spent more than 25 years in IV & Specialty IV fluids business and also later on progressing towards critical care business. He has established his expertise in this domain. He worked with reputed MNC like BBraun, lastly he was with Fresenius Kabi heading Sales and Marketing.
- Besides he was also involved in buying and selling of related business companies like Nutraceuticals. During his tenure he has introduced many products for critical care patients. As he has worked with innovations in IV fluids, at both national and international level, his updated knowledge is very relevant.
Pharma Regulatory Advisor
Shri. S.W. Deshpande is graduate in Pharmacy and Law. He retired from FDA-Maharashtra as the Joint Commissioner after long and outstanding service of 33 years. After his retirement, he has set up “PHARMALEX” offering legal consultation on drug legislations. He is legal advisor to IDMA, ADMA, AIOCD, MSCDA and many leading Pharmaceutical companies.
Mr. Pradeep Chakraborty
Nutra Regulatory Advisor
Mr. Pradip Chakraborty did Food Technology and Bio Chemical Engineering from Jadavpur University. He was Director of the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India for three years from 2012 to 2015. He had attended a number of national and international seminar as invited speakers and visited USA, JAPAN and Indonesia. All India Food Processor Association awarded him President Special Award in 2013 for his outstanding contributions to food processing industries.
Dr. Dilip Ghosh
- With more than 20 years of experience in both pharmaceutical and food nutrition industries, he is one of the pioneer researchers in the evaluation of the health claims opportunities of potential functional food ingredients & complementary medicines through an evaluation of the current scientific evidence base and related claims, and provides commentary on gaps in science including potential requirements for research such as human studies.
- He received a PhD in biomedical science from the University of Calcutta, India along with a BSc (Hons) and MSc degrees in Zoology/Microbiology, MPhil in Environmental Sciences.
- Dr. Ghosh has published more than 70 papers in peer reviewed journals.
Prof. Parag Mahulikar
Advisor for Management & Market Research
- Prof. Parag Mahulikar is Dean and Senior Professor of Marketing at IES Management College and Research Centre, Bandra, India and Management Consultant.
- He has done his post-graduation in Statistics from Bombay University and also Diploma in Operations Research for Management from Bombay University.
- Prof. Mahulikar has over 30 years diverse experience of working with several “Fortune 100” Indian companies in the field of Marketing and Marketing Research, including successfully launching of IMS, a division of Dun & Bradstreet, in India in 1995. Prior to IMS he was with ORG( Operations Research Group) and established them in the “Consumer Research Field”. He has worked with leading companies and conducted over 2000 different types of studies.
- He has been conducting executive development programmes for senior managers and executive directors for the past 25 years.
- He has guided so far 25 students for Ph.D.
Project Management, Knowledge & IT Team
Ms. Titiksha Shinde
- Ms. Titiksha Shinde is a Senior Research associate in Interlink Consultancy and has worked on projects like Business Due Diligence, Go-to-Market launch (Pharma) projects. She has assisted in writing more than ten pharma articles published in reputed magazines. She has also individually published articles briefing about Pharmaceutical industry and its dimensions in in-house publication of Interlink.
- Being a post graduate in pharmaceutical analysis she has presented her major thesis in “Method Development and Validation in Antimicrobial Herb: Alpinia galanga
- Having an interest in application of Artificial Intelligence in healthcare segment she would like to pursue her passion in this sector.
Ms. Shruti Patil
- Ms. Shruti Patil is a Senior Research associate in Interlink Consultancy and has worked on projects and more than a dozen Nutraceutical articles published in reputed magazines and also on digital media.
- Being a zoologist in education with awarded a scholarship for educational excellence, and Masters in Nutraceuticals she has varied experience of working on species like Dolphins, developing customized diets with balanced nutrition for different indications, providing a platform for agro-based industries and also her major thesis in masters was to improve bioavailability of Moringa Olefira (drumsticks) leaves.
- Having an insight of different Nutraceutical ingredients, their usage in different dietary as well as nutritional sufficiency and hands on experience on Nutraceutical and business project, she would like to pursue her career in Nutraceuticals based on biologics, nutraceuticals and development of this industry as business.
Mr. Rajkumar Natekar
- Mr. Rajkumar Natekar (ITI in Plastic Processing, Diploma in E&CE) has over fifteen years’ experience in IT.
- He has started his career as Service Engineer (Hardware and Administration) in WIPRO and actively contributed in many projects for the company.
- After serving Wipro he has joined Interlink and he has been actively serving Interlink for more than a decade. He has held multiple positions in Interlink and contributed for IT enabling.
- He has good working knowledge of computer hardware and has hands on experience on trouble shooting various hardware problems.
- In Interlink he has been part of IT team has achieved competencies over designing and developing.
- His core competencies are WIN-NT 4.0 / 2000/2003/2008/2012R2 and LINUX.
Mr. Sanjeev Pai
- Mr. Sanjeev Pai (M.Com. L.L.B. PGDFM ACS ) has over three decades experience in Finance, Taxation, Audit along with HRM. He has held multiple senior level positions and served in important teams over several years within the company. He has been recognized by the company for many achievement & outstanding contributions. He has actively contributed to many financial projects for the company. His core competencies are Financial Strategies, Resource Utility Optimisation, Corporate Taxation & Project Financing.