Disruption is not new. Dealing with it effectively is the key to success
Growth, New Division Launch, Turnaround
Desperate times call for calculated and effective measures. Turning a company’s fortunes around has to start from identification of core issues as well as focused objectives for the future. But for growth to be effective or for a new product to be launched – one has to look at key performance areas and evaluate them as we move along.
New concept, New Brand, New Business Launch
Bringing a new concept to life involves preparing for a market need and streamlining processes to time the release at the right time to achieve the right effect.
Business Due Diligence for investing, buying and selling
The methods, covert or overt, used by entities to go about their business. The legal and financial analysis of a buy or sale prospect and more importantly – the evaluation of the worth and potential ROI is paramount to making a decision to buy or sell a business
Strengthening Existing Business
- Getting New right fit technology,
- Nurturing product line and identifying new markets,
- Creating evidence by clinical trials
- Developing Quality Culture, and
- Auditing Nutra and Pharma API facilities.
Improving productivity at sales and marketing ,manufacturing, and profitability per client for APIs and B2B business.
• New Markets (India, Australia, Brazil)
• Launching new company / division
• New category- creating brand or product alliance in existing / new segments
New Category, creating brand or product alliance.
Preparation for strategy through
• Physicians and patients insights
• Pharmacists insights
Healthcare and Allied Industries
Healthcare (Day Care, Hospitals, Diagnostics)
• Launch & growth strategy
• Feasibility of multi-specialty hospital
• Feasibility & growth
Allied Industries (APIs, Chemicals, Animal Health)
• Product portfolio management & performance
NEW CONCEPTS & NEW IDEAS
Go-to market strategy
• Designing, strategizing, shaping & developing go-to market blueprints.
Existing & New Services